Downloaded this game from the Appstore and now I'm hook to it. The game may took a while to progress to the next level, so due to impatience I found these game cheats... ;-) so hopefully this helps!
- Puzzle 1 The Well: next to the berries bush, there is a covered well, a builder can uncover the well.
- Puzzle 2 The Hut: once you have a builder, you can start construct a new hut next to the "research table"
- Puzzle 3 The Beach: clear away the debris and wood piece from the beach
- Puzzle 4 The School: a master scientist can turn the "long hut" to be a school, so that the villager offsprings are born with skills.
- Puzzle 5 The Lagoon: left-top corner of the village, lvl 2 construction + builder will let you clear out the blockage of the lake.
- Puzzle 6 The Magic Fish of Fertility: lvl 3 farming + a master farmer will able to find the magic fish in Lagoon (may require a few try - swimming)
- Puzzle 7 The Cemetery: lvl 2 spirituality + a dead villager (die from sickness or ageing), the villagers will pick up the skeleton and bury it at the right-top corner
- Puzzle 8 Herb Mastery: select one of the villagers as a healer, and get him to study the plant below the lagoon + a cactus next to the giant stone + a purple lily on the right-middle + a strange plant below the dead flower bed on the left-corner (may require few try for the doctor trainee to gain some healing skills)
- Puzzle 9 The Garden: a builder + lagoon water the dead flower bed on the left-middle
- Puzzle 10 The Magic Plant of Life: golden child + completed Puzzle 9 & 14, pick the golden child to the "fruitless plant" by the Lagoon
- Puzzle 11 The Temple: lvl 3 construction + a master builder (you can keep training the builder to fix the hut to get more construction skills if everything is built but the villager hasn't reach the master level)
- Puzzle 12 The Idol: locate just below the lagoon, it requires lvl 3 construction + lvl 3 spirituality + completed puzzle 11 + a builder
- Puzzle 13 The Golden Child: completed Puzzle 5 & 12 + lvl 3 fertility + a nursing mother (this is a gifted child)
- Puzzle 14 The Butterflies: pick the golden child to the flower bed, let the butterflies to follow him
- Puzzle 15 The Treasure: lvl 3 construction + lvl 3 science + a master builder + completed puzzle 13, the treasure is located at the cross section of the temple (9 o'clock) and the food bin (6 o'clock), just imagine there is an invisible line
- Puzzle 16 The Cave: a golden child will move away the Giant Stone next to the cactus when he is in a good mood.
Butterflies - Requires golden child
Flower and Stars - Has something to so with the "FRUITLESS plant" near the cactus. (requires butterflies and golden child).
Box - It is buried near the food bin...requires all tech and a master builder... you should see the action "digging" if the builder finds it. A message should appear saying 'is something buried here?' as well.
Cave - The golden child can only open it....
- Tech points are often acquired by your villagers, and can be used to purchase upgrades that your villagers can use.
- If you tap on the “Tech” menu off to the left side of the screen, you can see the different abilities available to you. Each upgrade will allow you to have more skills in the different categories.
- Farming will allow you to harvest from several different crops, ones that are not necessarily just the berry bush.
- Upgrading Medicine will decrease the possibility of disease hitting the island. Your villagers will also live longer with this upgrade.
- Fertility will increase the likelihood of a baby being produced each time you make villagers breed with each other.
- Upgrading the Construction skill will allow your villagers to solve more complex problems on the island, and build more advanced buildings.
- Science advancements allow you to gain tech points faster each time an activity is completed.
- Spirituality is important to your villagers, and will bring them additional happiness when upgraded.
- Additional tech upgrades you can purchase include Time Warp (advances time on the island by 3 years) and Island Event (will immediately cause an island event to occur).
And to add some personal note:
Make sure to give your villagers some task and strictly monitor them that they are doing it (they tend to leave the task and rest). While your villagers are doing your designated task, exit the game go to your Phone's Time and Date menu, advance the time maybe about 24 hrs then go back to the game and you'll see that the tasks are done and theirs a big difference with regards to the Tech points, mastery of task etc.... :-). This will do the trick advancing the game, specially if you are impatient.... like me... ;-)*** These are all combined reviews*** :-)